Turbulent Flux is a young company founded in 2016, based in Oslo, Norway. We are taking the lead on the next-generation flow simulation software, building on the ideas of scalability, flexibility, cost efficiency and openness. The software is cloud-native with a rich API for third-party use and extension.
We are now strengthening our team with an experienced front-end developer. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and demonstrated team-player. You will be a key developer of both new software products and enhancements to existing ones in our Front-end & Frameworks team.
- Execution of front-end & frameworks software development tasks in accordance with set company targets and deadlines
- Strengthening the front-end & frameworks team by sharing knowledge and facilitating professional development for both yourself and other team members
- Maintain high-quality cloud service deployments
- Contribute to ensure best practices are followed and high-quality code is maintained
Experience & Skills
- MSc or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience in front-end software development (this includes PhD programs)
- Deep and thorough understanding of front-end / framework architecture, including APIs & UI
- Experienced in development using Kubernetes and cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
- Passionate about remaining up-to-date on digital trends and innovations
- Pro-active, open-minded & hands-on
- Innovative, structured with strong problem-solving skills
- Can work in a high-paced work environment and can work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
The position is located in Oslo, Norway. The candidate will report to the Software Development Manager – Front-End & Frameworks.
Send your application letter, CV and supporting documentation and/or any questions to email@example.com.
Position Open: Immediately
Final Application Deadline: 20 March 2021