Turbulent Flux is taking the lead on the next-generation oil & gas flow software, building on the ideas of scalability, flexibility, cost efficiency and openness. We have developed a fit for purpose, state-of-the-art simulator for transient multiphase flow which we combine with advanced optimization and data analytics capabilities. This means that our software provides accurate information about the flowing phases in wells and pipelines at any time. The software is cloud-native with a rich API for third-party use and extension.
Openness, flexibility and speed are important core values for Turbulent Flux. We facilitate third-party innovation on top of our software and provide easy access to the technology for operators or other technology providers who wish to combine their technology with ours. We are a trusted software provider to clients in all parts of the world.
We are a young company founded in 2016, based in Oslo, Norway, and excited about what is ahead of us. So, if you are ingenious individual, who enjoys a creative, multicultural environment, loves working and is passionate about making a difference together with us, then you are at the right address!
- Manage the execution of, and participate in, front-end & frameworks development
- Strengthening the front-end & frameworks team by mentoring of personnel and facilitating professional development for all team members
- Planning and prioritization of software development plans in accordance with set company targets and deadlines
- Maintaining a high-quality cloud services delivery
- Ensure best practices are followed and high-quality code is maintained
- Interface with key clients in technical meetings
Experience & Skills
- MSc or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of work experience in front-end software development (this includes PhD programs), of which 5+ years in a managerial / team lead role.
- Deep and thorough understanding of front-end / framework architecture, including APIs & UI
- Passionate about remaining up-to-date on digital trends and innovations
- Preferably with solid domain experience (physical simulation and or/multiphase simulation)
- Pro-active, open-minded & hands-on
- Innovative, structured leader with strong problem-solving skills
- Can work in a high paced work environment and can work on multiple work assignments simultaneously
The position is located in Oslo, Norway. The candidate will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
Send your application letter, CV and supporting documentation and/or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Open: Immediately
Final Application Deadline: 30 September 2020