Turbulent Flux is taking the lead on the next-generation oil & gas flow software, building on the ideas of scalability, flexibility, cost efficiency and openness. We have developed a fit for purpose, state-of-the-art simulator for transient multiphase flow which we combine with advanced optimization and data analytics capabilities. This means that our software provides accurate information about the flowing phases in wells and pipelines at any time. The software is cloud-native with a rich API for third-party use and extension. We are a trusted software provider to clients in all parts of the world.
We are a young company founded in 2016, based in Oslo, Norway, and excited about what is ahead of us. We are now seeking a Solutions Delivery Manager who manages the deployment processes of our flow simulation software technology, FLUX Solutions, with our clients. So, if you are a client-centric individual with a strong technical background, who enjoys a creative, multicultural environment, loves working and is passionate about making a difference together with us, then you are at the right address!
- Manage the overall client delivery portfolio and allocate resources accordingly
- Scope, plan and estimate individual client delivery projects
- Conceptualize, advance and optimize the framework of delivery processes, including feedback workflows
- Manage the solutions delivery team throughout client application deployments
- Work closely with product management and software development to improve our FLUX Solutions
- Support business development in sales-related activities
Experience & Skills
- MSc or above in Petroleum- or Process Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of work experience with flow assurance-related technologies such as multiphase flow simulators and PVT software, of which 5+ years in a managerial / team lead role.
- Strong experience and enthusiasm in handling client dialogues and deliverables, and in building long-term client relations
- Passionate about remaining up-to-date on digital trends and innovations, including cloud technology
- Pro-active, open-minded & hands-on
- Client-driven, motivational and inspiring leader
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Can work in a high paced work environment and can work on multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
The position is located in Oslo, Norway. The candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Send your application letter, CV and supporting documentation and/or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Open: Immediately
Final Application Deadline: 30 September 2020.